February 24, 2014 – CCDTR Director Marshall Chin is nearing the end of a national radio tour with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Finding Answers program that started in January and will end in March. The tour is entitled: How Can We Make Sure That Disparities in Health Care Improve Under the Affordable Care Act? Dr. Chin has been interviewed by the radio stations listed below, discussing the Finding Answers program as well as the South Side Diabetes project.
- WPFW-FM in Washington, DC (Gloria Minot, Public – Pacifica Station)
- KYW-AM in Philadelphia, PA (John Ostapkovich, All News)
Click here to read a short article from CBS in Philadelphia, entitled “Advocate Sees Potential in Obamacare to Reduce Health Disparities.”
- KNX-AM in Los Angeles, CA (Tom Haule and Linda Nunez, All News)
- WDET-FM in Detroit, MI (Craig Fahle, Public – NPR).
Click here to listen to the NPR interview entitled, “Will Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Detroit Improve Under the Affordable Care Act?”
- KGNU in Denver/Boulder, CO (Maeve Conran, Public – NPR)
- North Carolina News Network in state of North Carolina (Josh Zach, News/Talk)
- Radio PA in state of Pennsylvania (Cathy Clark, Statewide news)
- American Urban Radio Network, National Network (Allegra Johnson, Urban News)
- KPFT-FM in Houston, TX (Marlo Blue, Public – Pacifica)
- WXKS-FM / JAMN-FM / WKOX-AM in Boston, MA (Gwendolyn Blackburn, Minority Counterpoint)